The Triplex Camera was manufactured by the Ica A.G. camera company of Dresden, Germany in circa 1914. As the name implies this camera was designed for long focus work with a triple extension bellows. It was constructed of mahogany and metal with fine leather covering and black enamel or nickel finish of the exposed hardware. Features included a direct view collapsible finder and an extra large reversible brilliant finder made with a metal mirror and accompanied with a spirit level. Capable of capturing 13 x 18 centimeter exposures on plates or film packs. Fitted with a Dagor f4.5 lens or a Doppel-Anastigmat lens in a compound shutter.
CLICK HERE for a list of Ica Cameras.
Historic Camera Value and Rating - Estimating Overall Worth (about)
Copyright © 2002 - 2019 Historic Camera