The Bilora Bella 44 camera was manufactured by the Kurbi & Niggeloh Company (Bilora) of Radevormwald/RHLD, Germany beginning in 1958. The camera was well constructed of metal alloy and covered in leather. it was fitted with an improved Achromatic F8 lens and mounted in a two speed shutter, 50 and 100, in addition to Sync B . This camera was capable of capturing eight 4 x 4 cm exposures on No. 127 roll film. Early models have the name written on the lens housing and later models have a label on the body.
Copyright © 2002 - 2019 Historic Camera