The Magic Introduction Company had its beginning as early as 1890 for the purpose of providing to the trade magical and optical toys, including novel cameras, lamps and igniting instruments. The firm was located at 321 Broadway, New York, New York. Patents for the Magic Introduction Company indicate that Elias B. Koopman and William W. McKenney were prinicpal members of the company. The American Magic Introduction Company was renamed to the Mutoscope Company in approximately 1895 and then later became the American Mutoscope & Biograph Company.
CLICK HERE for an icon list of Magic Introduction Co. of New York, cameras.
Photoret Watch Camera
Pocket Presto Camera
Copyright © 2002 - 2019 Historic Camera