HC  Msg Board  Librarium  4 Sale Facebook  Flickr  Members

Historic Camera

History Librarium

logo

Translate this page

Librarium Home > company > benetfinkco

Benetfink Company History

datasheet_loginIn 1844 the Benetfink company was established as a photo supply house, by a young man who had been found as a baby on the steps of St. Benet Fink's church in the city of london. This baby was given the saints name of Benetfink. It was not long before the Benetfink and Company Ltd. photo supply depot was a success not only in London , but in a far wider field.

In the late 1800 the company was located at 89, 90, 107 & 108 Cheapside, E. C.

In 1898 they were agents for Lancaster and Underwood specialties. were

In 1907 the company was bought by A.W. Gamage and continued the business under the Benetfink & Co. name.


CLICK HERE for a listing of Benetfink cameras.


Return to Previous Page
Return to the History Librarium




# 1299
2011-05-22 00:00:00
Historic Camera 2002-2015 - © & image info

More Info