HC  Msg Board  Librarium  4 Sale Facebook  Flickr  Members

Historic Camera

History Librarium

logo

Translate this page

Librarium Home > catalogue > primusno9

Primus No. 9 Camera

datasheet_loginThe Primus No. 9 Camera was manufactured by the W. Butcher & Sons Ltd. Company in circa 1898. It was a magazine twin lens camera that originally retailed for 50s. It is constructed of a mahogany body covered in real morocco leather. Designed with a full sized finder on top of the camera with a hooded cover. The magazine is capable of holding twelve quarter sized plates in sheaths. Fitted with a single achromatic view lens with iris diaphragm and a time and instantaneous shutter. A feature shows the number of exposures taken. The plates are changed by rack and pinion movement.

CLICK HERE for a list of Butcher & Sons Cameras.


Historic Camera Value and Rating - Estimating Overall Worth (about)


Return to Previous Page
Return to the History Librarium




# 1094
2015-06-08 21:12:22
Historic Camera 2002-2015 - © & image info

More Info