The Bilora Bella 46 camera was manufactured by the Kurbi & Niggeloh Company of Radevormwald/RHLD, Germany beginning in 1956. It was a moderately priced and well-built camera. The camera body was made of cast alloy with colored leather coverings, including black blue and green. This camera differed from the earlier model version where this one was capable of capturing eight 4 x 6cm ( instead of 4x4cm ) exposures on No. 127 roll film. It was fitted with a Achromat f8 lens, with a two speed shutter, in addition to time.
CLICK HERE for a list of Bilora cameras.
Return to Previous Page
Return to the History Librarium
Copyright © 2002 - 2019 Historic Camera