HC  Msg Board  Librarium  Club  Shop  Links  Gallery  Flickr  Members

Historic Camera
History Librarium


Librarium > catalogue> primusno9
HOME
Historic Camera

HCCC
Club

MSG BOARD
Info & ??






Primus No. 9 Camera

The Primus No. 9 Camera was manufactured by the W. Butcher & Sons Ltd. Company in circa 1898. It was a magazine twin lens camera that originally retailed for 50s. It is constructed of a mahogany body covered in real morocco leather. Designed with a full sized finder on top of the camera with a hooded cover. The magazine is capable of holding twelve quarter sized plates in sheaths. Fitted with a single achromatic view lens with iris diaphragm and a time and instantaneous shutter. A feature shows the number of exposures taken. The plates are changed by rack and pinion movement.

Member submitted camera rating & camera value are not endorsed by Historic Camera.


CLICK HERE for a list of Butcher & Sons Cameras.



Return to Previous Page
Return to the History Librarium


Historic Camera