HC  Msg Board  Librarium  Club  Shop  Links  Gallery  Flickr  Members

Historic Camera
History Librarium


Librarium > catalogue> primus12
HOME
Historic Camera

HCCC
Club

MSG BOARD
Info & ??






Primus No. 1 & 2 Cameras

The Primus No. 1 & 2 Cameras were manufactured by the W. Butcher & Sons company from approximately 1896 to 1914. Constructed of mahogany and covered in leather. The No. 1 was fitted with a rapid Rectilinear lesn and swift instantaneous shutter, with focusing and brilliant finders. The No. 2 was fitted with a Euryscope lens with iris diaphragm and a Swift instantaneous shutter. Both cameras were made in quarter plate, 5 x 4 inches and half plates sizes. Pricing ranged from 4 4s to 9 9s.

Member submitted camera rating & camera value are not endorsed by Historic Camera.


CLICK HERE for a list of Butcher & Sons Cameras.



Return to Previous Page
Return to the History Librarium


Historic Camera