Info & ??
No. 4 Cartridge Kodak Camera
No. 4 Cartridge Kodak Camera was manufactured by the Eastman Kodak Company from 1897 to 1907. It was constructed with a wood front on the early versions until 1900, after that time, the front was constructed with metal. The later improvements included the metal front mount, bed extensions, and a longer bellows. Designed to incorporate the simplicity of a cartridge system with the needed adjustment capabilities to accomplish all around work. Other features included locking rising front, Kodak automatic shutter, rapid rectilinear lens, aluminum construction with seal grain leather covering, two spirit levels, two brilliant finders, rack and pinion focusing adjustment. Capable of using glass plates or 12 exposures on No. 104 roll film without reloading, taking images 4 x 5 inches in size. The camera measures 3 1/4 x 6 3/8 x 8 1/4 inches when closed and weighs 3 lbs, 3 ozs. Original price in 1905 was $20.00 to $67.50.
CLICK HERE for a list of Eastman Kodak Cameras.